In Çeşme, the sea stream changes significantly from one bay to the next. While the sea at Ilıca is shallow, quiet, and mild, that of Altınkum is deeper and icy. You may find a beach to please everyone’s tastes thanks to this condition.
On this page, let’s go over public beaches and beaches clubs that you may enjoy.
You should know that the public beaches are usually free, unless you want to rent some equipment like beach deck chair or a parasol.
Concerning beach clubs, they are very popular in Turkish Riviera, specially on the Cesme peninsula. The beach is rented by companies which provide some comfort to it. On these beach clubs, you can find a bar, a restaurant, loud music, special beach equipment, and sometimes a water sport spot. Your entrance fee includes your chair and parasol, sometimes a drink, but you will have to pay for the access to all the other facilities as well as food and drinks. Note that the extras are expensive on beach clubs.
Let’s dive deeper into beaches and beach clubs in Cesme near Izmir.
Table of Contents
1. Public Beaches in Cesme
Among a dozen of beaches to choose from, Çeşme presents local public beaches and club beaches. Usually crowded, yet still, public beaches are worth visiting. Most of all, you don’t have to pay for them. Here is a list of the most popular beaches of Cesme:
- Ilıca Beach
- Altınkum Beach
- Kocakarı Beach
- Pirlanta (Diamond) Beach
- Boyalik Beach
- Manal Beach
- Guvercinlik Beach
- Delikli Beach
- Çark Beach
- Kucuk Plaj Ilica
- Also read: Best Resort Hotels near Izmir
2. Beach Clubs in Cesme
Alternatively, beach clubs are also increasingly popular. As mentioned previously, you need to pay for admission and may spend the rest of the day there. Locals adore them, and they are pretty popular on the Çeşme peninsula since they require little preparation. Everything you could need is accessible on these beaches, and they are pleasant.
They are Çeşme’s favorite with hosting many renowned DJs.
These are among the most popular and well-rated beach clubs of Cesme.
- Quente Beach Club
- OM Paparazzi Beach
- Sera Beach
Beach Clubs of famous hotels in Cesme / Alacati. They welcome their guests with stylish and comfortable services:
Popular private beaches clubs among the best club beaches of the Çeşme peninsula are below. Celebrities and young people frequently visit them:
- Fly-Inn Beach Club
- Cove Aya Yorgi
- Sommer Klein Beach Club
The entrance fee to these beaches is around 250 to 400 TL.
Other beach clubs with a reduced fee and less comfortable facilities can also be picked if you have a reduced budget:
- Sole&Mare Beach Club
- Rise Alacati
- Before Sunset Beach
- Plage Isolée
- Spiaggia Grande Beach
- Beach of Momo
Other articles about Cesme in Turkey :
- Top 6 Things to do in Çeşme Peninsula
- Weather & Best Season to Visit Çeşme in Izmir
- How to move around Çeşme: Car and Taxis
- Which Water Sports to do in Çeşme?
- What to eat: Dishes not to miss in Çeşme
- Where to eat in Çeşme: Best Restaurants & Addresses
- Things to do Around Cesme
Other Beaches in Turkey:
- All the Best Beaches in the Turkish Riviera
- Beautiful Beaches in Kusadasi
- Incredible beaches in Kas
- Best Beaches in Marmaris
- Most Beautiful Beaches of Göcek
- Most Beautiful Beaches in Bodrum
- Best Beaches in Didim
- Best Beaches and Beach Clubs in Cesme close to Izmir
Find a hotel in the Turkish riviera :
- Best Resort Hotels near Izmir
- Best Airport Hotels in Izmir
- All-Inclusive Beach Resorts in Cesme Peninsula
- Best-Rated Boutique Hotels in Alacati (Cesme)
- Best Beach Resorts in Didim
- Best Club Resort Hotels in Bodrum
- Best Resort Hotels in Marmaris
- Best Beach Resort & Boutique Hotels in Göcek
- All-Inclusive Hotels in Fethiye
- Honeymoon Hotels in Fethiye
- Best-Rated Resorts in Kusadasi
- Luxurious 5-Star Hotels in Izmir
- Best-Rated Thermal & Spa Hotels in Pamukkale
- Best Boutique Hotels in Kas
- Best Resort Hotels in Belek in Antalya
- Impressive Hotels in Cappadocia