In Çeşme, the sea stream changes significantly from one bay to the next. While the sea at Ilıca is shallow, quiet, and mild, that of Altınkum is deeper and icy. You may find a beach to please everyone’s tastes thanks to this condition.
On this page, let’s go over public beaches and beaches clubs that you may enjoy.
You should know that the public beaches are usually free, unless you want to rent some equipment like beach deck chair or a parasol.
Concerning beach clubs, they are very popular in Turkish Riviera, specially on the Cesme peninsula. The beach is rented by companies which provide some comfort to it. On these beach clubs, you can find a bar, a restaurant, loud music, special beach equipment, and sometimes a water sport spot. Your entrance fee includes your chair and parasol, sometimes a drink, but you will have to pay for the access to all the other facilities as well as food and drinks. Note that the extras are expensive on beach clubs.
Let’s dive deeper into beaches and beach clubs in Cesme near Izmir.
1. Public Beaches in Cesme
Among a dozen of beaches to choose from, Çeşme presents local public beaches and club beaches. Usually crowded, yet still, public beaches are worth visiting. Most of all, you don’t have to pay for them. Here is a list of the most popular beaches of Cesme:
- Ilıca Beach
- Altınkum Beach
- Dalyan Kocakarı
- Pirlanta (Diamond) Beach
- Boyalik Beach
- Manal Beach
- Alacati Beach
- Kocakari Beach
- Delikli Beach
2. Beach Clubs in Cesme
Alternatively, beach clubs are also increasingly popular. As mentioned previously, you need to pay for admission and may spend the rest of the day there. Locals adore them, and they are pretty popular on the Çeşme peninsula since they require little preparation. Everything you could need is accessible on these beaches, and they are pleasant.
They are Çeşme’s favorite with hosting many renowned DJs :
- Quente Beach Club, OM Paparazzi Beach and Sera Beach are among the most popular and well-rated beach clubs of Cesme.
- Hotel beaches like Sheraton, Altınyunus, and Babaylon welcome their guests with stylish and comfortable services.
- Nonetheless, Fly-Inn Beach Club, Cove Aya Yorgi and Sommer Klein Beach Club are popular destinations among the club beaches of the Çeşme peninsula. Celebrities and young people frequently visit Fly-Inn Beach Club to partake in the wild celebrations. It is primarily renowned for enjoying happy hours, the quality of the surroundings, and the pleasant staff’s quickness.
The entrance fee to these beaches is about 200 to 300 TL.
Other articles about Cesme in Turkey :
- Top 6 Things to do in Çeşme Peninsula
- Weather & Best Season to Visit Çeşme in Izmir
- How to move around Çeşme: Car and Taxis
- Which Water Sports to do in Çeşme?
- What to eat: Dishes not to miss in Çeşme
- Where to eat in Çeşme: Best Restaurants & Addresses
- Where to Stay: Best vacation hotels & Resorts in Çeşme
- Things to do Around Cesme
Other Beaches in Turkey: