Çeşme Peninsula, located at the westernmost point of Turkey, forms a promontory at İzmir. It is not only famous for being a vacation spot, but Çeşme is also the light of both local and international incomers. However, few big groups of tourists visit; instead, foreigners and affluent inhabitants occupy the peninsula.
Regarding weather conditions, following windy weather all year, summers are pretty hot, dry, and bright while winters are length, rainy, cold, and sometimes cloudy in Çeşme. Çeşme is worth seeing for its distinct ambiance, beautiful beaches all around the peninsula. It has exquisite Aegean cuisine. Undoubtedly, Alacati is the crown jewel of the Çeşme peninsula.
This peninsula is a fantastic spot to spend a week, two weeks, or even the entire summer. If this peninsula has already piqued your interest, here are some additional well-thought-out suggestions for unique things to do, transit options, and prominent restaurants in the region.
Discover all the articles related to travelling around the Peninsula of Cesme close to Izmir in Turkey :
- Top 6 Things to do in Çeşme Peninsula
- Weather & Best Season to Visit Çeşme in Izmir
- How to move around Çeşme: Car and Taxis
- 10 Best Beaches & Beach Clubs in Çeşme Peninsula
- Which Water Sports to do in Çeşme?
- What to eat: Dishes not to miss in Çeşme
- Where to eat in Çeşme: Best Restaurants & Addresses
- Where to Stay: Best vacation hotels & Resorts in Çeşme
- Things to do Around Cesme
- Best-Rated Boutique Hotels in Alacati near Izmir