Fethiye, which has the largest area and the most populated population of Muğla, is one of Turkey’s natural treasures with its calm geography and kind people.
The district is one of the 13 districts of Muğla province. Discover the beauty of the bays or get lost in the greenery of the forests according to your taste in Fethiye, which exhibits a different beauty in every season of the year with its turquoise sea, golden yellow sands, and Mediterranean climate.
Fethiye is a popular destination for both those seeking quiet and adventure with its resources that appeal to a diverse range of people. When you go to Fethiye, you can visit its magnificent bays and Saklıkent National Park, swim in the calm waters of the famous Ölüdeniz, aka the Dead Sea, discover the hidden beauty of Butterfly Valley, do paragliding, and many more.
In this travel guide, we will talk about what awaits you when you go to Fethiye. Stay with us to learn about the place, which is an excellent option for nature holidays, honeymoons, and many others!
- Weather in Fethiye: Best Time to Go
- How to Go to Fethiye?
- 6 Best-Rated Things to Do in Fethiye
- 5 Best Beaches in Fethiye
- Transports in Fethiye
- Shopping in Fethiye: Where and What?
- Restaurants in Fethiye
- Historical Facts about Fethiye
- All-inclusive Resort Hotels in Fethiye in Turkey
- Hotels for Honeymoon in Fethiye (Faralya Hill) in Turkey