You are on a trip to Pamukkale in Turkey and you are looking for the best food & best restaurants in Pamukkale? In this article, find out what are the popular dishes in Pamukkale, and few of the best restaurants rated by visitors in Denizli.
Enjoy the great scenery with a stomach filled with amazing local food.
Table of Contents
What to eat in Pamukkale?
Each region of Turkey offers different culinary tastes. Denizli is a region where you can eat great pastries, great kebabs and great desserts. Among the most important delicacies of Denizli, try these: the leyen pastry, the caput vaccine, the pepper tatar, and raw stuffed.
Where to eat in Pamukkale? 10 Best Restaurants
Here is a list of the 10 best restaurants to eat around Pamukkale. Most of them are concentrated in the closest town to Pamukkale, called Denizli.
Here are some of Denizli’s most well-known dining and drinking establishments that offer amazing local culinary recipes that you will love.
- Pideci Nihat Usta – Link
- Hacı Şerif – Link
- Garson Şükrü – Link
- Kocabaylar Kebap Salonu – Link
- Değirmende Canlı Alabalık – Link
- Kebapçı Halil Albas – Link
- Bağlı Kokoreç – Link
- Gazezoğlu Pide – Link
- Kebapçı Enver – Link
- Kebapçı Baki – Link
Enjoy the 100% Local Food in Denizli ! No worries, restaurants in Pamukkale and Denizli are pretty accustomed to tourist visits and will show you the region’s hospitality.
Don’t forget to let us know which restaurant you liked the most.
Other articles about Pamukkale :
- Where is Pamukkale in Turkey & How to go
- When to Visit Pamukkale: Seasons & Temperatures
- Guide to Hot Springs in Pamukkale (tickets info)
- Best Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to see around Pamukkale
- 10 Best-Rated Hotels in Pamukkale (near Thermal Pools)
- Best-Rated Thermal & Spa Hotels in Pamukkale
- What to eat in Pamukkale: Best Restaurants