If you’re looking for the best places to eat in Cesme, look no further! This charming seaside town offers a variety of delicious options, from fresh seafood to traditional Turkish pastries. Of course, there are plenty of bars and clubs to enjoy a refreshing cocktail or two.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic dinner spot or a lively place to grab a drink with friends, Cesme has something for everyone. Here are some of the best restaurants in Cesme. Bon appetit!
Table of Contents
1. Fish Restaurants
2. Turkish Coffee & Pastry Restaurants
3. Bars & Clubs
KafePi Beach Club and The Beach Of Momo are two of the most preferred places to have fun.
You may enjoy a good time till the light of morning, with DJ performances and concerts by well-known musicians. KafePi, where tourists are pretty interested, is found at Aya Yorgi bay.
The Beach Of Momo is located in Hacımemiş, one of the most popular neighborhoods of Çeşme.
More about Cesme :
- Top 6 Things to do in Çeşme Peninsula
- Weather & Best Season to Visit Çeşme in Izmir
- How to move around Çeşme: Car and Taxis
- 10 Best Beaches & Beach Clubs in Çeşme Peninsula
- Which Water Sports to do in Çeşme?
- What to eat: Dishes not to miss in Çeşme
- Where to eat in Çeşme: Best Restaurants & Addresses
- Where to Stay: Best vacation hotels & Resorts in Çeşme
- Things to do Around Cesme
- Best-Rated Boutique Hotels in Alacati near Izmir