Bodrum has a lively nightlife scene with plenty of clubs and bars to choose from. You can be a nocturnal or diurnal, there will always be space for you in Bodrum. Whether you’re looking for a place to dance the night away or just relax with a few drinks, you’ll find what you’re looking for in Bodrum.
What makes this amazing coastal paradise tourism giant is its nightlife without hesitation. Here are few suggestions of places to go to if you want to party in nice places in Bodrum. Let’s start with the best nightlife areas!
1. Nightlife Areas in Bodrum
The most popular area for nightlife is the area surrounding Bodrum Castle, the Bodrum Marina Yacht Club and the Bar Street (Cumhuriyet Street), all located in the city center.
Be sure to check out the Gumbet district, with its own bar street. It is located 3 kilometers from Bodrum center and full of bars, clubs, and restaurants.
Other popular areas include Gümüslük, Yalıkavak, and Bitez. There are also many beach clubs that stay open late into the night.
Whatever your taste in nightlife, you’re sure to find something to suit you in Bodrum.
Now, let’s take a look at the most popular nightclubs, then we continue with our top bar picks:
2. Best Nightclubs in Bodrum
- As mentioned above, Bodrum Marina Yacht Club is among those top nightlife destinations to go out in Bodrum. With three restaurants and four bars, it is the first to give live music performances every day throughout the year.
- The Catamaran is our top suggestion. It offers a fantastic chance for people planning to have disco fun at sea.
- Another one is Xuma Village, which may sound familiar to you as we have just mentioned. Hosting a good place, Xuma is for those dreaming stage performances and parties in the nighttime of sea.
- Posh Club Gümbet, with large chandeliers and a capacity of 1000 people, is one of the most famous nightclubs in the Gumbet Bar Street. Here you can dance the night away to Turkish music and international hits.
3. Best Bars & Pubs in Bodrum
- One of the most popular bars in town is Mandalin Sound. With its seafront location on Bodrum’s famous bar street, it captivates with its stylish decor, live music programs and views of Bodrum Castle.
- Looking for a great place to enjoy some cocktails or whiskey in the center of Bodrum? Then be sure to check out Gekko Cocktails & Whisky bar! They got a great selection of cocktails to choose from, and even offer workshops where guests are taught how to make cocktails. However, guests under the age of 18 are not allowed.
- Another favorite at Bodrum’s bar street is Moonlight Bar. As the name suggests it offers incredible moonlight views. With its tables placed on the sand by the sea, it boasts a casual yet intimate atmosphere.
- If you are more into rock and laidback vibes, you will find it at Kule Bar in the center of Bodrum. You can listen to local rock bands live while drinking beer and drinks at reasonable prices. Even if the bar attracts mainly a young audience, you can find a very colorful crowd.
Other articles about Bodrum:
- Weather & Temperatures in Bodrum: Best Time to Visit
- How to go to Bodrum: Airport & Bus & Car
- Transports in Bodrum: How to Move Around in the Peninsula
- 10 Best-Rated Things to Do in Bodrum (Turkey)
- Popular Beaches not to miss in Bodrum Peninsula (Turkey)
- Shopping in Bodrum: Best tips from Local Insider
- Best Restaurants and Food in Bodrum: Fish, Breakfast, Snacks…
- Nightlife in Bodrum: Where to club or go to a bar?
- Historical Facts about Bodrum
- Best Beach Resorts in Bodrum