Dining in Bodrum is pretty delightful, with a wide variety of options concerning food and restaurants to try.
Arrayed cafés and restaurants in the Bodrum marina vicinity and the sidewalks of Bodrum’s famed resorts provide guests excellent dining options. Unique plates of seafood, special street foods, and traditional Turkish foods take place among these options. Read below our recommandations for amazing eating in Bodrum.
Table of Contents
Sea Food: 2 best restaurants in Bodrum
With an attractive choice of mezze and seafood at affordable prices, Memedof is one of the most fantastic shoreline choices in Bodrum. Yet still, if your price range is broader, we suggest you take a look at Gemibaşı. It is undoubtedly quite busier and of higher quality.
Street Food: 2 tastes to try
The warm Mediterranean climate and rich terrain of Bodrum provide plenty of high-quality fresh products.
Nevertheless, Bodrum’s cuisine is not limited to vegetables and fruits; try kumpir, a Turkish variation of the simple potato. Many mobile stalls sell it at fair prices, and it comes with a wide range of toppings. Lokma is another option that Bodrum is famous for. It is sweet balls of fried dough. Kumpir and Lokma are best served at the stalls around the castle.
Traditional Turkish Food: 2 places to eat in
What we mean when we point out traditional food is no other than Kebabs and Meyhanes in Turkey.
Luckily, you can taste these delicious dishes in Bodrum. Kebabs have an original and unique taste for Bodrum. The meat is cooked with vegetables like rows of potato, tomato, etc. It includes a variety of types, and Kebab Şirin’s İskender prepares the tastiest. Specialized to local people, the other one is meyhane. It is a traditional Turkish restaurant popularised in raki -national alcohol- drinking along with your fish. In the same vibe, we would recommend İki Sandal Meyhane in Kumbahçe, Bodrum.
Other articles about Bodrum:
- Weather & Temperatures in Bodrum: Best Time to Visit
- How to go to Bodrum: Airport & Bus & Car
- Transports in Bodrum: How to Move Around in the Peninsula
- 10 Best-Rated Things to Do in Bodrum (Turkey)
- Popular Beaches not to miss in Bodrum Peninsula (Turkey)
- Shopping in Bodrum: Best tips from Local Insider
- Best Restaurants and Food in Bodrum: Fish, Breakfast, Snacks…
- Nightlife in Bodrum: Where to club or go to a bar?
- Historical Facts about Bodrum
- Best Beach Resorts in Bodrum